Monday, August 16, 2010

Stronger.

It kills me how you can just bounce back. It hurts me. I see you act like nothing's wrong, like you're just living life. Like I was never there.

I was there. I was there when you kissed me for the first time. I was there all of the times you pulled me into you and held me tight. I can't pretend that I wasn't. My stomach drops a little every time I have to see another of your updates, full of excitement and happiness. I'm here. You're there. I feel more alone than ever. It hurts my heart to watch this stupid movie, with teenagers taking their time for granted. Loving each other without boundary. While I'm forgotten.

Well I'm leaving too. I'm starting a new life too. I'm going to be faster. Stronger. And better. Because I am and always will be unforgettable. And the fact that you try to deny that only makes you easier to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment